Black river EquityINVESTMENT CRiteria
Black River Equity seeks lower middle market investment opportunities in sustainable business segments. We specialize in owner transitions for manufacturing and service companies with strong growth prospects.
Selling a company is a complex process requiring nuanced skills and understanding. Our goal is to make the process as painless and seamless as possible for sellers and organizations.
Because every business is unique
We Offer a Flexible Approach
Our investment criteria include:
- EBITDA of $1.0M to $5.0M
- Proprietary engineered products, niche manufacturing, value-add long-term contract services and real estate services.
- Northeast, Midwest or Southeast footprint
- Holistic approach to acquisitions people, operations, process and finance all in concert.
- Continuity of operations with disciplined long-term approach to growth
- Seamless transitions with limited involvement transitions
Management and Employees
- Leadership development, Process Improvement, Developed Tools
- Focus on employee development and growth
- Long-term Approach to investment management
- Flexible transitions for owners
- Opportunities to participate in future growth
"Daniel put together the deal in under 6 weeks ready to go - it was the best refinancing I ever did"
-Private any CFO
-Public Company CEO
"They brought us strategic improvement opportunities that were truly game changing!"
-Private Company President
Connect With Us
9314 Forest hill BVLD, Suite 814
Wellington, FL 33411
+1 248 790-3631
Send direct inquiries from our contact form